Let's Break it Down
You've decided to apply for a home loan with Mountain Valley Community Bank; now you need to know the next steps to take. Your Mortgage Loan Originator will work with you throughout the entire process to ensure you have all the necessary documentation required.
At Mountain Valley Community Bank, we want to make the refinance process as easy as possible. Here's what you can expect:
Step 1: Get Prepared
- Obtain all the necessary information for your loan application.
- Meet with your Mountain Valley Community Bank Loan Originator to discuss the best refinance option for you.
Step 2: Meet with your Mountain Valley Community Bank Loan Originator
- Complete your loan application with the assistance of your Loan Originator.
- Discuss any questions regarding payments, escrows and any cash you may need for closing.
- Obtain any additional documents needed to prepare for your loan to close.
Step 3: Your Loan is Being Processed
- Any additional information or documentation needed will be requested prior to your loan moving on to the underwriting step.
Step 4: Your Loan is Sent to Underwriting
- The underwriter works with the Loan Originator to ensure all loan documentation is correct and complete.
- The underwriter will make the final decision on your loan.
- Once approved, the loan closer will prepare your loan package and send to the closing attorney
Step 5: Your Loan is Sent to the Closing Attorney
- The attorney then prepares a Settlement Statement and communicates the information to the Loan Originator who will contact you with a figure of how much cash you need to bring to closing with you.
Step 6: Your Loan Closing
It's the big day! Make sure you bring:
- A certified check for closing costs if applicable
- Any additional documentation requested by the attorney
- Proof of your Home Owners insurance
The closing attorney will review all documents with you and answer any questions you may have.
Do you have more questions? Please give us a call today at 706-348-6822 or Toll Free at 1-877-288-1466 and we will be happy to assist you in selecting the right loan option or answering any questions you may have.